0
Hello Fabulous !!!

I’ve noticed that ladies of today are concerned about their skin, and for those with oily skin am sure you've been waiting for this TIPS oh well.... here it goes  ‘oily-skinned’ sisters looking for the best powders and foundations for their oily skin and how to take care of their skin.  You know I gat you!!, though…hehe. So, in continuation of products for oily skin, today’s post is about My Top 5 Powders For Oily Skin. These are powders that I have used and will recommend for oily skin. Here they are;

  1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Powder.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte Powder

  • Black Opal Oil Absorbing Powder


Black Opal Oil Absorbing Powder

  • Milani Compact Mineral Powder.


Milani Compact Mineral Powder

  • Zaron Powder.


Zaron Powder

  • BmPro Powder


BmPro Powder
So, there goes the list of my top 5 powders for oily skin? Which is/are your favorite(s)? I would love to hear from you.


     Stay Blessed !!!

Okeoghene Ajiri


www.retta.rez.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

[Fashion][combine][Fashion][5]

[Motivation][combine][Motivation][5]

[Skin Care][featuredpost][skin care][10]

 
Top