0










 From RETTA REZ SIGNATURE
(Okeoghene Ajiri Lawrenta)
 
When at first you don't succeed......
Just sit down and eat a cake !
Then try again.....

       SO.. HERE IT GOES.......
  Does my life need to change for me to be happy ??? NO !!!
My life hasn't changed much at all.... YES !!!
I might not be smiling all the time, but am smiling more. Smiling at the little things, crazy days, stressful days, rough hours, over the top kind of beautiful life.

Am i a failure ? FALSE .... NO!!!  I'm not perfect !! I make plenty of mistakes, but I'm right where God wants me to be , Because he has given me everything i need to be me.
        I AM A MESS...... BUT AM A BEAUTIFUL MESS
      AM GOD'S MASTER PIECE AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME......

Post a Comment

[Fashion][combine][Fashion][5]

[Motivation][combine][Motivation][5]

[Skin Care][featuredpost][skin care][10]

 
Top